Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boo Boo Moment of the Week in McDonald

My dear friend asked me out tonight to eat in McDonald for dinner.
I thought it was a good idea.
Let's hear the story

fyi: the word think and thought are being heavily misused here. seriously

I told my friend that I forgot to bring cash and I thought I left my dbs/uob card in the car
"Relax, I think got cash," that's what she said.
but then she opened her gracious bottega and found only $5
"omigosh! ATM ATM ATM!!"

so off we go to the ocbc atm,
and guess what happened
"sorry for the inconvenience, the ATM is temporarily unavailable"
DANG!

then went looking around for citi/hsbc atm.
can't find any.
Went back to my car to take my dbs/uob in the car
Only to found that I left it at home
DANG!

Hungry and desperate, off we went to McDonald
Got this petite lady serving us
I started asking.

"erm hi sorry. can I pay by Nets?" was thinking of my friend's ocbc
"oh sorry sir. we don't accept Nets"
"how about visa?"
"oh sorry sir. we don't accept Visa." what the fuck
"mastercard?"
"oh sorry sir. we don't accept mastercard." double whammy
"cashcard?"
"oh sorry sir. we don't accept cashcard either."
DANG!

And finally, we settled with 2 double cheese burger
each cost $2, mind u

No comments:

Post a Comment